Monday, December 13, 2010

Updates

So many event happened at the end of this year. But I don't have the time to blog about it (too occupied with FB ^-^) There was my visit to the local zoo with my nephew, short trip to Cameron Highlands, my sister's wedding, company event..fuh! So much story to save in The Inbox..

Last weekend, I volunteered to be my team photographer during the Kejohanan Taekwando- President Cup 2010 which was held in Kompleks Sukan Likas. I don't promised them the pics will be a good one since i'm still a learner but my coach said asal ada bah ^_^. Besides, my friend invited me to attend her birthday party this coming Saturday nite..hmmm....a busy weekend indeed :-)

A lot of pictures I want to upload in her but no time to choose oo...guess next time la..

No comments:

Post a Comment