Wednesday, December 01, 2010

December baby!

yay! it's my birthday today..the first day of december! i'm loving it - being a december baby. i thanked God for giving me this life and be with me during ups & downs in my growing years ^_^... i want to thanks my friends who wishes me in the FB, SMSes and face to face :-) many many thanks my dearest friends!

And i also wanna say...........

Lord, let this feast of my birth be a reminder to me of all the gifts and blessings I have received from You this day and all the days of my life. On my day of celebration, I thank you for my life and all of my blessings and ask for another year filled with Your presence in my life that I may continue to grow in your love.

Gracious God, I thank You for enabling me to celebrate my birthday. Lord You have been good to me all these years and I thank You for all the blessings I have received but especially for life itself.

Creator God, I do not know what lies ahead for me this year. Yet I know that You are holding my future in Your hand. Let my ways be pleasing to you. As You have promised, be with me, Lord. Grid me with Your strength and grace so that I can live for Your light. Enable me to draw closer to You that I may walk in your peace and be the creative and loving person that you intend for me to be. I ask this and all things in the sure and certain knowledge of your love for me and for all your people. Amen.

i just love december! so guys, u know who to wish when december come! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment