Thursday, February 21, 2013

Jaden's baptism

we thank god for the baptism of our son on the 27th january 2013. he turned 7 months old on that day. he was baptized together with my niece & nephew; ai ai (jaezielle) & jd (jedediah). and of course with the rest of the babies :)

here are the pictures that my personal photographer (wink wink) took for us. thank you jie :)

papa. jaden. mummy

during baptism ~ jaden was a bit shocked when the holy water poured on his head

i'm cute even though my eyes are closed :) ~ jaden

jaden ~ after baptized

we are family! 

my dear cousin ~ mr. cyril
jaden & jedediah godfather

ms diana ~ jaezielle godmother

 a picture with jaden's godfather is a must ;)

 baby talks!

ai ai ~ my little adorable niece! 

my lovely photog for the day. thanks so much jie! ~ ms brenda

that's all for now. times flies so fast. in 7 more days we will be entering the last month of the first quarter of year 2013. and it's been one week since ash wednesday. happy lent season to all my catholic friends!

~ldyann~

No comments:

Post a Comment