Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Big Day Preparation

hmm....let's see (am thinking how much i have done)

1) pre-marriage course : done
2) seeing priest to confirm the big day : not done
3) bridal house : done (pre-wedding shoot date ~ not decided yet)
4) venue : done (my home sweet home)
5) theme : green choco
5) F & B catering : not decided yet
6) alcohol level : will not be over our budget range (not so important but penting for aramaitii.....
7) wedding things (ring, shoes, etc) : not yet buy
8) wedding cake : no design yet
9) wedding bouquet : bridal house will provide
10) MUST loss weight : on the way ^_^

there, my not so much preparation for my big day..huh! can u imagine that..but hey, it's 7 months to go ba...tp the earlier we plan the better ba kan...ba, will update the progress in next month..see what i've done for my big day..yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment