Saturday, May 23, 2015

Thia turned one

on 4th of May 2015. 

How times flies ^__^

We celebrated her birthday on 3rd May at my dad's house. I'm so sad there's not much birthday pictures taken that day but I'm glad that there's camera phone to capture Thia's first birthday moments. Walaupun sikit saja yang kasi share thru watsapps yang penting ada memori. Dan seperti biasa, a simple DIY deco for my little Thia birthday party was done by myself. The delicious food was prepared by my Chef friend (nasib baik the dishes was enough for everybody..teehee). I ordered Thia's first birthday Cake from her new nanny (ya, she got new nanny now). Just a simple sponge birthday cake for her but it was very delicious. 
 
dear all, thanks for coming to my first birthday party - Thia
thanks for coming anakku JM
thanks for the gifts AJ & JM!
obviously a YNWA fan :)
a simple DIY background for Thia's party

****************************************************
Dear Thia,

You are our pride and joy.
May God bless your journey of life.
Happy first birthday to you.

Love,
Mummy & Papa

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday Thia, and may God bless you and your mummy, papa and jaden :))

    ReplyDelete