Monday, March 23, 2015

I survived!

it was a long weekend.
let me tell u the story of the supermom during the weekend.

Day 1 - Friday 20th
My hubby woke up super early (400am) to get things ready. He masak bubur for Thia, cuci botol susu Jaden, kasi sedia my tapau and gathered his fishing tools. Lepas tu saya bangun to take my bath at 445am coz nanti nobody will help me to watch the kids when I take my bath. Hubby pulak at 5am will be picked up by his brother to go to pasar KK where their ship parked for the 3 days 2 nite deep sea fishing trip.

After mandi, I continued to sleep..hehe.. Tetidur juga sampai 630am. The kids awake and I layan je karenah dorang until 7am (macam nda mau pigi keja pula). After that baru la saya bersiap sedia untuk pigi kerja. But it's not an easy task to handle a toodler and a baby alone. Fuhhh... Some more, I had to bring all their stuff to their nanny house. Jaden lagi betabiat di awal pagi. He terus-terus jalan pigi rumah my Thia's nanny. Pandai-pandai dia mau jalan pigi rumah nanny dia sendiri.. aduh.... I had to bring him back to our house because I didn't sempat kunci pintu gara-gara pigi kejar dia (after I sent Thia to her nanny). After all was settled baru la I sent Jaden to his nanny house. 

After work (5pm sharp saya keluar dari ofis), I tapau makanan for dinner (malas masak punya kes). I reached home, do some cleaning, lipat kain, take a bath and lastly baru la I ate my tapau. At about 6pm I went to fetch my kids. Jalan kaki jerr...

At home, we're just lepaking at our room. Layan karenah dorang sampai la dorang penat. Thia slept at 740pm. And then continue to layan Jaden lagi...I don't know what time he's asleep coz I tertidur..dia pun mungkin tidur sendiri sambil nenen2. I think around 10pm he's asleep. 

Jaden was asking me "bapa mana? mana bapa?" When I replied him dia pigi memancing, menangis la pula ni budak. So I have to give him another answer. Simple answer... "bapa belum balik lagi" Baru dia paham (sikit) dan dia nda menangis with that answer. Come tomorrow I don't know if the answer bule pakai atau tidak lagi.

End of day 1 :)

Day 2 - Saturday 21st  
I've set my alarm clock at 510am to wake me up early to get ready Thia's porridge and washed Jaden's bottle and take a bath. But I woke up 10mins to 6 :) lagipun si Thia balik-balik minta nenen. I quickly went downstairs to prepare everything before they woke up. I managed to brush my teeth and washed my face while the porridge been cooked. And luckily few minutes after I finished washing Jaden's bottle and while monitoring Thia's porridge, kedengaran suara Jaden menangis mencari mami dia dan diikuti oleh adiknya. Apalagi terpaksa la saya naik and calm them down. After waiting another 15mins for the bubur to masak, I stayed with the kids before went to take a bath with Jaden. Nasib ada anak buah tolong jaga Thia sekejap while we're taking our bath. 730am we went to Thia's nanny. Now every Saturday, we send them both to Thia's nanny since Jaden's nanny can't jaga him on Saturday. Luckily, Jaden was ok with them. 

After work (1pm) I go tapau roti canai kosong & roti telur for my lunch. Sampai rumah I fetched Jaden and left Thia with her nanny. I decided to let her stayed at her nanny until 530pm since I'm afraid that I can't handle both of them at home. Eh, cakap 'Supermom?' hehe.. So, it was only me & Jaden on one hot Saturday afternoon. Me and Jaden ate roti canai for lunch but Jaden nda makan banyak la. After that, I got my boy to take a nap. Memang his routine tu every Saturday but have to ayun him in order to get him to sleep. While he was sleeping I'm preparing for our dinner dish. Ala, masak sup ayam mixed with celery and carrot ja for dinner tonite. I finished cooking at about 3pm. I wanted to sleep but I can't. So, I continued to watch my favourite series "The Vampire Diaries'. Sampai la dekat-dekat jam 5pm. I have to wake my boy since we have to take bath & pick up my sumandak at 530pm. After picking her up, we have our early dinner. I managed to get Jaden to eat his dinner and when he was full (read: don't want to eat anymore), I continued eating the remaining food. I ate my dinner upstairs and then stayed with the kids and layan their karenah until they fall asleep. Thia was having a flu but luckily she's sleep soundly by 830pm. I wanted to use the idea of putting garlic in the sock (saw this petua in the FB) to keep the flu away. By 930 or is it 10pm I fall asleep with Jaden still nenen2. I'm guessing we're both fall asleep at the same time..hehe.

Oh and today, Jaden was asking about his father whereabouts once only and the same answer still working *thank God!*

And we're done for Day 2 without the Hubby/Father.

Day 3, Sunday 22nd
We all woke up at 7am **sigh**. Thanks to Jaden (ggrrrrrr)! Today their dad will be coming home! Yippeee!!!! I can't wait for him to be at home with us.. hehe.. And to see the hasil tangkapan. At about 8am, I went downstairs to get ready bubur Thia and masak mi goreng kesukaan si Jaden. In order to do that, I have to give Thia to my bro-in-law (errr..more on my ipar yang volunteer. Saya malu ba minta tolong terang-terangan..ahahaha...ayat ka lagi ni). When all are ready, I get Jaden to eat the mi goreng and at the same time I had my breakfast. After breakfast, it's Thia time to momom bubur.. yeay!! And I let Jaden to wandering around the house since yesterday no play day for him about 930am I bathed both of them in a baby bathtub. Sudah la Jaden besar panjang, I have to squeezed them both in that.. What to do la..hehehe. After mandi, it's time for Thia nap and also Jaden. I put them both in the ayunan and Thia terus diam-diam and langsung tidur. On the other ayunan, Jaden; after habis nenen botol terus nda juga dia mau tidur jadi saya malas mau paksa dia, I let him go play at his playroom. So I take this chance to have a bath. A quick one. Thia only slept for one hour and it's Jaden turn to take his nap. Luckily, he falls asleep in the ayunan with botol susu but only for an hour sleep juga..pfffttt.. Saya target suda dia untuk tidur dua jam or more :)

And the hubby is on the way back home already. They reached pasar KK at about 12pm and only reached home at about 130pm. Happy tahap gaban! The catch was not so much comparing to his last fishing trip. Anyhow, boleh la...half month supply of fish ^__^ Yang penting my hubby satisfied dapat pigi memancing di laut dalam. 

That's that!
Am I a Supermom?? Well.......I am :)

Thanks for dropping by ya!


  1. Replies
    1. Hi daling...pandai jua ko p komen2 cni ah....hehe...Love u too so much!! ^__^