Saturday, January 31, 2015

bekerja sambil cuci mata

i am so excited when my boss instructed us (me & my colleague) to go into the resort for stock take for two dept ~ dive and housekeeping. why so excited? because it was my first time going to the resort since i was transferred to the resort team. yeah, i'm still working at my current employer but different team already. and yes, i am still loving what i do now. no gangguan jiwa (at the moment) and cool colleagues and energetic new FM in the office. eh, terlari pula cerita. ok, back to the half day trip to the resort, let the pictures below tell the story la ah..we went there yesterday, friday the 30th :)

2 comments:

  1. hrp2 sampai la d sana satu hari nnt.. huhuuh..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya sis Just..siok jg kali 1 malam di sini ni..ehehehe,,ada pakej jg day trip p sana..ok jg the price..hehe..p sana merc siok :)

      Delete