Friday, November 30, 2012

kids are quick and funny



i've received this email from a friend long long time ago... 
it's good to share because laughter is the best medicine when we are stressed out. 
somemore, it's about kids and i believe kids have their own version of answering an adults question, lebih-lebih lagi kalau in a classroom. 
betul ka nda cikgu-cikgu sekalian?? ^_^


Here's a good one :-


Teacher : Adam, how do you spell 'crocodile'?
Adam : K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L
Teacher : No, that's wrong.
Adam : Maybe it is wrong, but you ask me how i spell it.


Teacher : Blake, give me a sentence starting with 'I'.
Blake : I is......
Teacher : No, Blake.... Always say, 'I am'.
Blake : All right.....'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet'.


Teacher : Christina, what is the chemical formula for water?
Christina : H I J K L M N O.
Teacher : What are you talking about?
Christina : Yesterday you said it's H to O.


Teacher : Cee Loo, your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. 
Did you copy his?
Cee Loo : No, sir. It's the same dog.


Teacher : Cody, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
Cody : A teacher.

there you goes!
i hope i can make someone laugh today :)

p/s: i am 'the voice' fan, hence the name.. hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment