Thursday, November 29, 2012

kundasang ~ in my heart (part 2)

let's continue my weekend getaway at kundasang..one of my favourite place on earth :)

after spending times at desa dairy farm and dream world resort, we visited the war memorial kundasang. i have been there few times but since my jie brenda never been there (same as desa dairy farm.. kesian dia kan?) jadi kami bawa la dia melawat tu memorial :)

we reached war memorial kundasang at about 9.45am and it's very hot compare to desa dairy farm! sampai my lil' jaden pun kesian kena panas yang sangat terik. i didn't bring to him to explore the memorial. my dear hubby yang jaga dia.

after exploring the new maintained memorial, we headed to perkasa hotel which is now upgraded to mount kinabalu heritage resort & spa. grand betul nama baru dia kan??

let's see the pictures that been taken at both place!

kesian my jaden..ngantuk suda kali dia ni ;)




ms brenda my model for the day..next post will be dedicated to her.. yess!

tingu tu panas matahari sampai sanggup lagi duduk di siring2 @__@

oh my jaden!! the apple of my eye....
the new look (coz sa baru pigi singgah sana this year kan..jadi it's new for me) of war memorial.
gumbira si brenda jadi model for the day!



i love this picture so much. my friend said kasi print 120R :))
the new (lama suda actually.. tapi kami baru menjejakkan kaki ke sini kan...) jambatan gantung at mount kinabalu heritage resort & spa (huh..still cannot get use to it's name.. i still prefer perkasa hotel).


it's us again!

my jie brenda said "pokok amerika". mantang2 dia suda sampai amerika ^____^ terus sa sambung "ada vampire tu dalam tu hutan2 pokok amerika :)"
and that's remind me to watch twilight : breaking dawn part 1... kesian kan part 1 pun i haven't watch :( 
til we meet again...kundasang highlands!


No comments:

Post a Comment